2007 BMW E90 335i  [0.00]
2008 bmw x5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by E92_James View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaigoss69 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by E92_James View Post
I actually decided to go through a similar setup, I'm about to buy the BimmerTech 86 DSP amp, I bought the BimmerTech alpha one speakers, next I'm gonna figure out what sub and sub amp to install, hoping it sounds great
Hope you didn't get the Earthquakes. With a sub in the trunk, you need mid-bass from under the seats. The L7 or IA drivers do that well, and are inexpensive. The Earthquakes absolutely cannot reproduce mid-bass, and are a terrible choice as components in an advanced system.
I currently have L7 underseat subs, my defective alpine retrofit amp actually blew the drivers side sub so I replaced it with another L7, but the alpha one speakers I bought was the full set including the underseats
If you act quickly, there's a guy selling a corner mount sub enclosure (music car) on this forum.

Otherwise, if you want a corner mount, your next best bet is ordering a custom made one from the UK, which is actually cheaper than the used one mentioned above. I have this one and can testify to its quality and the like.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F152913063185

You just need to tell the guy what exact sub you intend to put into the enclosure, and he will make it custom to that sub.

It's sort of hard to go wrong, if you buy a JL Audio Amp & Sub.
Appreciate 0