View Single Post
      06-05-2012, 01:37 PM   #107
psmitty95
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 M340i xDrive

My car's at BMW of Greenwich right now for it's last service before warranty ends and so far everything's gone fine. I gave them a list of things to check and replace if they wouldn't mind. Some things were necessary like brakes since mine were screeching and fixing my misfires/long cranks. I dropped it off yesterday and they've changed the oil and replaced my front brake pads and rotors. I took the JB4 out but left the intake, LED interior lights, Radar, and all my other mods still on. Haven't had any problems yet. I'm waiting to hear back from them about the other things on my list which i doubt they'll do. I requested all new plugs, coil packs, injectors, replacing the water pump with the new continental one, flushing all fluids, and lastly looking at the turbos and the wastegates to see how they're holding up.
More Pictures: Build Thread /// 683AWHP/675AWTQ
Appreciate 0