08-10-2012, 01:51 PM   #17
jgalaxy
Gearing
Canada
Rep
Drives: E46 M3, F22 M240

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonybest View Post
Good write-up.. I have to agree (with no personal experience) . Lately I have read that there isn't always enough instructors at ICAR and the rules are not clearly specified. I think Carl (It is Carl that runs that show, right?)has a better grasp of the situation in his events.

So ??? How did Lise do?
Lise was a little intimidated. I can understand. The way it is set up, it just seems way too busy and less polished than ICAR. But we both know that Carl runs the better operation and all things considered, ASE is the way to go. Even though, Lise did have the courage to go buy a helmet the next day and Carl helped her out. I also got new rubber as well. Third set this season ... Ugh.

I'll rent Sanair in September for Lise and we'll do a closed circuit session. She said she'd like that better. Happy wife, happy life, si?

On a BMW note:

BMW West Island opens up a fitness center. Not sure how that works, but that's what a cryptic email to their customer says. Perhaps you work out pushing cars around. You get a work out and BMW gets cheap labour.