01-05-2013, 04:04 PM   #1
sammy_0559
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Garage List
2008 E93 335i  [3.66]
backfireing and Spitting Flames! No fuel? Limp mode.

i broke my axle a week ago and finally got it fixed.
long story short. now anytime i give it any sort of gas it starts i guess misfireing or it feels like its cutting off. recently when i gas it 100% throttle. or even 50% i guess it starts back fireing then according to my friends its shooting flames then i have to restart the car. it drives perfectly fine. until i give it some gas. i went from a high mix of 70/30... e85/93. to straight 93. methnol dosnt help either. i also went out last night and abused the backfireing lol any one that tailgated me i just gave it a bit fo gass it backfired and spat smoke and flames with loUd gunshot noises i even had people scared and pulled over!! it was a friday night me and my buddies were bored..
and so i broke my secondary cats now i just need to get my cats cut i have dropped my exhaust just looking for a welder.
i also replaced the Low pressure fuel sensor with no dice.

my mods are FBO,RBs, G5 ISO, Bms flash, walboro, MEth cm14.
turbos, Injectors, plugs, coils only have 200 miles on them and the intake valves are sparkeling.

i did some logs (attached) before it started backfireing with the e85 and thy are attached in the zip file. it look like my low fuel pressure is fine but the high pressure is dropping like a rock.. thats with the meth spraying but it doesnt make sense that the backfireing is happening.. im confused AF

and any help/advice would be appreciated.
i wanna just replace the HPFP and see but i dont wanna play that guessing game cuz of $$ im using my wavetrac LSD fund.

these are the codes im getting.

Name:  photo.jpg
Views: 1177
Size:  214.6 KB
Attached Files
File Type: zip Logs.zip (7.5 KB, 102 views)

Last edited by sammy_0559; 01-06-2013 at 08:13 AM..
Appreciate 0