View Single Post
      04-13-2018, 04:50 PM   #11
Samurai of 2day
Major
Rep
Drives: '22 X6M/'21 S1Krr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
I booked a trip to Curacao today...for next Feb, deposited about $5K into the bank from various clients, and had an acceptable experience at Wendy's for lunch. Overall, been quite a good day.

I intend to go home and drink scotch most of the night and possibly play Assassin's Creed - Origins some more. Great game.

Edit: Oh yeah - I never hear from Biorin anymore - anyone know if she's ok? I hope the tax monster did not get her. But if you're out there, Assassin's Creed - Origins - quite good. It's not Elder Scrolls, but visual effects are great, huge open world just like Skyrim it seems from my limited time playing it...very good.
I agree.

Just started AC- Origins last weekend. I really only game a couple hours during the weekend if I'm not working, but this game has called me back during a couple days during this past week.

It seems like they took a few pages from The Witcher 3... another extremely well done and highly addictive game.

Back on the topic of suspicion (I'm not a superstitious person at all) is it also true that sweeping over someone's foot with a broom considered bad luck...?