Car Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 328i 2007 SC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmytro98 View Post
I got this reply from zach at 22rpd

"With the last car we did we had to restrict redline to 6900 to not run out of fuel, we also ran extra meth to sneak it by. I think the combination of more revs and less meth is just pushing us to a lean fault."

So there might not actually be an issue, but just a limitation of the fuel system. Gonna see if I can talk to him to see what needs to be upgraded in the fuel system to really let the engine rev out at the higher boost levels, but also verify that everything is still operating properly once I get a new motor.
Yeah, he is likely referring to part work on my car, and perhaps I am at 6.9k and not 6.75k, but always been tuned with meth since intercooler was a tight fit. But I can see, that I am no where close to lean since I tapped in a new o2 and readout on dash with my AFR gauge.
E92 328i|6MT|ESS SC VT-1 (G.2)|3 stage|22 RPD SC/Meth tune|AA Headers|Snow Performance Meth Injection|Rotiform KPS|R139|PS4S 275.245.19|M3 front|M3 side skirts|MTEC rear|Akrapovic C tips|Koni Sport (Yellow)|Eibach PS|Hotchkis SB|C high-kick spoiler|C mirror Covers|C trim|LCI tails|M3 Control arms|M3 MS|Black E trim|Black kidney's|Full LED Conv|BMW F30 370/345 BBK|ECS SS|ECS Strut Tower Brace|034 Engine-Trans-Rear Mounts
Appreciate 0