SoYank
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 335i MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwbailey View Post
Does anyone know how to and/or if its possible to convert your iTunes library into MP3 files???

Ive tried burning my library as an MP3 cd but it keeps telling me that you cant convert files you have downloaded from iTunes store into MP3 files - is this correct??

I basically want to convert my whole library that ive downloaded legally etc from the iTunes store into my iTunes library into MP3 files so that i can burn a load of cds to play in the 335i (as i dont have a cd changer just single slot)

Any help would be much appreciated!!

ps; im not great with computers so please no techno-speak - really simpleton laymans terms that a gimp could comprehend please!!!!
I've gotten the same message. It's too bad because I don't have the iPod connection (6FL) and for me to use my iPod through the AUX jack requires me to turn the volume on the iPod up all the way.
Quaife ATB LSD • Short Shift Knob • Hartge Anti-Roll Bars • AP Racing Front Brakes • 19" Style 269

Last edited by SoYank; 06-21-2008 at 07:26 AM..
Appreciate 0