cobradac
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '05 645Ci Coupe

Garage List
2005 645Ci  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by F104 View Post
Cobradac this is great. No clue how you got to this, but any chance this is available for european cars as well? I did a quick search, and engine types such as N47 / M47 don't come up. And is it possible to (easily) put this on xls format so one could sort on date? My car went in for a re-calibration campaign in august 07, dealer couldn't/wouldn't tell me anything. I just want to know what changed, and what i should be looking for before it runs out of warranty

many thanks,
I have no way of accessing euro specific information. However, I do believe these really do start as a common issue and BMWNA has to modify based on USA specific warranty (and perhaps some slight equipment differences). UP to now of course, US has had no diesel engines but that is about to change.

My database is in excel. Since most boards (this being one) do not allow excel as an attachment type and since far more folks have adobe reader than excel I have not posted excel versions here. I can email you an excel file if you wish so that you may sort to your hearts content.

I am about to update the list with data through the end of CY08. Give me a few more days to complete that task and I will update the list here as well.