View Single Post
      11-13-2016, 01:29 PM   #84
Super Spartan
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2023 Nissan Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin__ View Post
Lol I drove it at least from when I drove it I'm sure I can handle it. My friend has an M5 and his 20 as well that has more hp. But about the patience thing I'm 100% sure that's my problem I don't wanna wait anymore BEEN wanting it since the 2015 version came out. Another entrepreneur friend of mine is 23 he started forex prob 2 years ago and 8 months into it he was driving an M4. Honestly where my mindset is at I think if I push hard enough I could make my first 100k year by 2018.
How about getting a used but clean 135i or 435i with the M Package, that's very nice to drive, powerful and cheaper........for now......then later on, when you are sure you are ready, you can go for the M4.

I am 32 but I totally understand your mindset and not wanting to wait. So I say, wait, but let the wait be enjoyable with something pleasant and fun to drive that won't cause a big financial drain for you, yet is super fun, classy until you move out and are sure you can afford the M4, that way, you won't have buyer's remorse.
Appreciate 0