10-14-2009, 06:42 PM   #16
cn555ic
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiv@vishnu View Post
Answers:

1) it is a 4 quart tank. Last a couple of weeks of normal driving if you drive anything like me. At the drag strip running traps of 120mph+, 10 runs only drops the meth level down to 4/5ths or so. The key to tank longevity is the activation pressure. We don't start the meth until relatively high psi (unlike other tunes) because we don't need knock surpression since we are inducing ignition retard by the PROcede. Makes the meth last a looong time.

2) The aluminum induction pipe (aka meth pipe ) simply replaces the flexible rubber elbow just after the upper intercooler tube. If your aftermarket induction pipe retains this rubber elbow, it will work with our meth pipe. FWIW, if you ever get a chance to look at the factory rubber elbow during a dyno pull, you will see that it literally inflates like a balloon. So this approach fixes that issue as well.

3) If you already have a remote control relay/keyfob, you can use that pre-existing hardware. Just specify at the time of order so you can save a few $$.

Thanks for the positive feedback guys. Our goal was to put together a properly integrated kit and I think we did that.

Cheers,
Shiv
Well done Shiv...always thinking about things other people don't!!
Appreciate 0