E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: A BBS WHORE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007MCoupe View Post
Yeah. I thought the call with Massa/Gro at Monza was pushing it, but this call was unnecessary IMO. I don't think he should've had to give that back.

My favorite quote, "If they boo, it's a compliment - that's the way I take it, they are jealous because I win."

HATERS GONE HATE

I'm not Seb fan (or hater for that matter) but he's right, if they're booing then he's doing something right.
Correcting you, I believe that was Hungary that the stewards penalized GRO.

One point Ted Kravitz pointed out in his post race notebook regarding booing. He spend a day or so with Vettel on a PR day in Singapore (which he was doing RBR PR work coordinator). He found Vettel is actually a very likeable chap. He wants to win of course (no one wants to lose anyways ).

He thinks Vettel missing the point, if vettel can show more of true self. Like other dominant sportsman, Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic, Usain Bolt, etc. He can be a likeable person.

Anyhow, I also think there's also a group of people who just jump on a "booing" bandwagon without knowing the sport at all.

Even Niki Lauda had his hat off to Vettel in Singapore (not literally hats off, but highly praised). That tells you a lot about a true classy character!!!