mike5809
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 335i M-Sport [LeMans Blue]

Garage List
Rental Car / Things to do : Aruba

Hello All!

I am going to Aruba with my fiancee in June. We are renting a condo/apartment for a week, near Palm Beach. Primary, I was wondering if anyone could provide some information and/or recommendations on a good place to rent a car? We would be interested in anything, depending on the price - but are most interested in a Jeep or another type of convertible vehicle.

Also, while you are here.... It would be greatly appreciated if you could provide any recommendations on things to go, places to see/not see, restaurants, etc. I have traveled a lot, mostly to Europe (as I lived in England and was born in Holland), as well as a few islands in the Caribbean but never to Aruba. As a result, I am not sure what we should expect in terms of proper etiquette, tipping policy, friendliness of locals, which areas to avoid, etc.

Thanks for your help!
Michael

'11 335i M-Sport xDrive Coupe [LMB] COBB V3 & PTF Tune | E45 |4in BERK DP | VRSF 5in FMIC | BMS Intake | ER CP | Exotics Tuning CF Lip | CF Diffuser | Eibach Springs | Bilstein Shocks
'07 BMW 335i Coupe & BMW Z4 3.0i - Gone
Appreciate 0