vivekk
THE Viv
England
Rep
Drives: 330i SE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by OilBurner
I think you've hit the nail on the head Viv.

Being among the first of what could be many given time, and being able to put names and faces to the usernames following the 1st meet makes it feel much more like a bunch of friends.

We'd all better make it to UK2 then before you go all Gordon on us again.

I'm still a 2nd left-tennant... whatever that is in real terms
Matt, I hope there are a lot of new faces at UK2, as well as all of the old ones.

Loooking at the increased number of threads in the UK section of the forum, it looks like there's a good lot of real e90 enthusiasts here, from the early members, who are now acting like the 'daddies', to the new members, who seem to enjoy giving as much as receiving!

I think a few of us had a few tears in our eyes at the end of UK1 , and I don't think it was even anything to do with the vindaloos!

I'm looking forward to UK2, to see the 'old boys' again, to say hi to the new 'toddlers', to have a good talk about our beloved cars, to have some good food, to plan UK3 & to pretty much have a good, enjoyable day with 'friends'.

I hope more turn up, because until you show up, you just don't know what you're missing.

I think I am safe to say everyone who attended UK1 had a damn fine day!

All the best.

Viv

PS- Gordon has told me he's on holiday, but if he returns back home to find members pulling out of UK2, then there will be an uncontrollable torrent of verbal abuse released from his mouth!

Appreciate 0