09-09-2010, 02:37 PM   #103
francisomar
First Lieutenant
Puerto Rico
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i coupe jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefactoM6 View Post

First in!...with iPhone photos, lol. Nice 0.5" drop. Definitely a good mod for those looking to bring back some much needed rake to the E9x without changing the dynamics of the stock suspension, or breaking the bank (and opening the pandora's box) on coilovers. Even for those running springs, this could be good to get that last bit of aggressiveness in your drop. The hats are OEM quality, if not better. All in all, hats off to SPP for bringing a good, well made, and very noticeable aesthetic mod to market at a very reasonable price! For $70, you can't go wrong! Only problem with them? They now make my need for spacers REALLY obvious!

Now where's my guinea pig discount??!!??!??!! :P

PS, Matt@Camber-toe reccommends trimming the bump stops slightly so that they do not make contact with the spring, given that it will sit lower. A slight trimming is perfect.
How much did they trim from yours, I just installed mine today and sists the same, I did trim the bump stops about 1/4 inch, let me know please and the DIY for e90 didn't work for me, had to unbolt almost everything in my e92 for it to get the clearance, also discovered previous owner installed BMW performance suspension shocks with the oem sports springs
Appreciate 0