View Single Post
      08-05-2018, 10:10 AM   #2
rick100
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 328

Your car has very very high mileage, anyone interested in your car would wanted for much cheaper than 5k. In my mind your car will only last me a year or 2 tops , I ll even be afraid of maintenance during my short time of ownership
Most people that are going to buy a 12 year old car with that amount of mileage are not going to pay over 3k ( and that is because it is a bmw) .

However , you may be able to get close or have a faster sale if you write down more details about the car, I find your add is too short and it leaves a lot of questions out there , these questions are probably just turning off a lot of guys who may even consider your car

I would at least write down what maintenance has been done to the car, what components have been change in the last 100 k , new brakes? water pump? fluids? . I would also highly consider having the car E test and safety ready. Anytime I look for a used cheap car the first thing that comes to my mind is how much am I going to spend trying to e test and safety the vehicle. I ve seen a 1000 $ car that requires 2000 $ to be ready to go on the road , so that is a big turn off

I ll be honest your car is 5k on the higher end , so you would need to post every detail on why your car is a good deal . If you just want to sell as is , I really do not see many people paying over 4k for it
Appreciate 0