12-07-2009, 09:48 PM   #2
BK
Smiling politely
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [9.00]
Guys, you'll notice we deleted the prior sticky thread. We reflected some more about how this forum should work, and decided it works best when we can all participate and share our work with each other. The "before and after" and "step by step detail" threads can really help all of us -- most of whom are here to "talk shop" -- and they have made for some interesting and educational threads in the past. We've decided to allow them, provided people don't abuse the system. We've got a really great detailing community here, and we do best when we're all learning from each other.

You'll note that this still does not mean free advertising for non-sponsors. It's pretty easy to tell when someone is abusing the system or is here just to garner clients. Those posts will be deleted. Let me or one of the other mods know if you see someone taking advantage of the rules.

Thanks for reading and I hope this meets with a positive reception. As stated above, feel free to ask any questions or vent in this thread.