RockIt
Lieutenant Colonel
England
Rep
Drives: Mercedes C350 Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mowflow View Post
I would imagine people like that would kill themselves in a GT3. They are angry cars and things happen very very quickly in such cars.

I have a friend that now works as a DP at an Audi dealership. He started out at Kia and has worked through loads of dealerships. He said that as the brand gets better the customers knowledge of cars generally gets better i.e. your average Kia customer knows little more than what seat to sit in to drive. I dare say that won't surprise anyone.
Someone in the market for a good affordable car without any associated badge snobbery may well have done their research though.

Having had an Audi sales guy try to tell me that an S line was the same as a TTS, a BMW salesman tell me that nobody bothers with the petrol engines these days, another Audi guy trying to convince me that an A5 with blackline trim was only available on black cars and a Mercedes salesman telling me that the 350, (that I subsequently ordered elsewhere), was out of production, I would suggest that the customers' knowledge might arguably be better, but the sales force seem to get no better regardless of the marque or the perceived prestige!

RockIt!
Appreciate 0