08-31-2010, 09:23 PM   #22
samwoo2go
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comet View Post
Mostly just a rant

I went to pick up a netbook yesterday from a store.
So while I was waiting for the sales rep I always deal with, there was this douche that worked there that was going on and on about how Acer laptops are the greatest laptops ever made. It is all well and good, and I ignored it up until the point he said "no computer in the world is as good as Acer.. name me one laptop that can beat an acer! I dare you!" a general challenge issued to everyone that was sitting in the store. At which point I was like "any?"
he's like "any!"
to which I answered "uhm.. well Alienware?"
he started raging on me about how it is like comparing a nissan with a "custom built Veyron".. I was like "uhm.. Veyrons are not built any different than other production cars.. which is why it is the fastest 'PRODUCTION CAR' and Alienware is a laptop and you said any"

he started ranting on about how a Veyron is 3.5mill and they won't sell it to you unless you have 10mill in your account and when I tried to correct him that it is 1.5mill he just started yelling and getting louder and louder until he just drowned out my voice..

a part of me just wanted to knock his teeth in for being such a fat ignorant douchebag
then he is like "it is like a Ferrari, they won't sell you one if they don't know you"
I started getting really pissed and I was like "wtf are you talking about? the Ferrari dealer is a friend of mine and there is no such rule"

how do you deal with morons like that who have more foolish pride than anything?
Well to be honest, I don't think it's very fair that you used Alienware. Im pretty sure what he meant was "name me one laptop that can beat an acer in VALUE! I dare you!" but he is just retarded and worded it wrong.

I personally think that Hyundai has the best value when you ignore the brand name and just look at the hardware and specs. you can't tell me a Veyron has more value than a Hyundai can you?
Appreciate 0