View Single Post
      01-05-2012, 08:03 AM   #185
matrix76
Major
Rep
Drives: 2020 Z4 M40i Black/Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by arguru View Post
Not at all if he/she identified his or herself properly as opposed to an alias.

With that said, I don't think Dick is a rep for anyone. He's just not very good with sarcasm.
I agree. It also seems to me that Richard (Dick) is very well informed about all of your issues with BMW/Penske and he is accumulating all of the facts related to your problem, not mention the safey issues raised. His assessment of what he finds will be used to come up with a resolve to put an end to all the negative publicity towards BMW/Penske and BMW North Scottsdale that is spreading across the net. I also believe that all of these additional posting outside of this thread are starting to have an affect on the powers to be. I see no other reason why RichardJones, aka LAWYER , or who is a rep for someone, would have shown up here all of a sudden. IMO

I will also add one thing, with all the money BMW and other companies spend on advertising, do they not realize that in this day in age treating customers fairly and with respect is their best advertising. I mean look what this thread has come to for them, an absolute shit hole of publicity.

Last edited by matrix76; 01-05-2012 at 09:43 AM..
Appreciate 0