View Single Post
      03-07-2016, 11:23 PM   #94
adidoman
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '10 335i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff@TopGearSolutions View Post
Do you have any data to support this by any chance?

ATM being better then an EVO II Wagner?

By the way, we'd be happy to offer ATM but they have not offered to sell to us. From what I've seen they are a great intercooler. With so many intercoolers in the market, it's hard to say one is the best. They all cater to different needs, budgets and wants. What can be said is most of the ones vendors here offer are much improved over stock. I personally run an ETS 5". That being said, I wouldn't mind running an EVO II wagner or an ATM myself. The ETS 5" at my price point was great value for quality, fitment, performance and ease of install.
I never stated that the ATM performs better than the Evo2, I stated they are about the same level as there is a comparison thread between these two; however the ATM is cheaper than these Wagner ones making it almost impossible to beat for the price.

I was just stating the fact that vendors only recommend items that they sell, going onto threads claiming that the products that are on their shelf are better. I see vendors jumping on newbies threads talking about the jb4 because they sell it, not even a mention of MHD so that the person can make their own sound decision (I know no one mentioned anything about MHD when I compared Cobb vs jb4 around 9 months ago).

This is supposed to be a ULTIMATE fmic thread, so that should include ALL intercoolers, regardless if vendors here sell them or not. Newbies are going to be looking at this thread to make a decision on what to buy and they should have all the information, not just the info vendors give out for intercoolers they sell and "recommend" (because they sell it)
Appreciate 0