echinite
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Are these prices fair?

So I dropped my car off at a reptuble shop that I was referred to, for flushes on my 335i, I later got a call saying my car’s module was not receiving power and the battery was not properly recharging but the car hasn’t been started in about 7 months. She then proceeded to tell me that it would be $250 for the diagnostic of why the car’s module wasn’t recieving power and I told her it’s because the car hasn’t been started in 7 months now since it was involved in a accident. She then proceeded to tell me it would be $525 for a new battery But before when I was working on it I could hook up jumper cables to it and everything would start up fine so I’m guessing this is a tactic to get me out of more money.

She told me it would be $75 for the coolant flush, $125 for the transmission fluid flush and $290 for the power steering fluid flush which I think all the prices are reasonable but the price for the power steering flush cost is insane. How much should i be paying for a power steering flush? The prices are also low because I’m providing the fluids.
Appreciate 0