l8nit3
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 328XI

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by l8nit3 View Post
Was finally able to connect properly and get a few modules updated! Latency settings was my biggest issue. now just getting the correct spdatens for all my modules lol

thank you all so much for the assistance!
Im sure all were expecting this next post, however i have run into some issues... large ones.

I managed to get everything to connect , and used winkfp for the modules I was able to find properly in the winkfp 'choose ecu' list.Some however I was unable to find.

Due to this I loaded up IstaP, and was able to run a FULL scan and update. After some issues due to an aftermarket head unit (swapped the OEM back in and went fine) I managed to get all the way through the update procedure, the only error being the satellite tuner (which i dont think i have anyways).

Unhook my MST-80 voltage regulator , and car starts and runs beautifully. Many of my little annoyances are now gone !

Happy day......NOPE.

Go to start it this morning , no crank, no start, no anything but lights, HOWEVER, i have full access to ista+ istaP and inpa, and the only fault codes showing are from FRM (leds and such from previous mods.)

With no real error to go by im not sure where to start.

is it possible I fried my battery and am having low voltage issues? or maybe something more scary?
Appreciate 0