View Single Post
      02-20-2006, 07:18 PM   #77
Flyingdwarf
First Officer
England
Rep
Drives: 320d M Sports

Firstly, after a PM from vivekk regarding this thread, can I say how sorry I was to read it and see that the first UK meet fell through after so much effort, but reiterate the feelings of some of the guys who were going to miss out and say how pleased they were they would still have a chance to be part of the first one after all.

OK, so I will try to be as much use as I can here. Like I said in another thread I dont do 9-5, Mon-Fri, so advanced bookings are hard for me, however I do have some time booked off at the end of April for a holiday which has fallen through, hence have guaranteed time off. This includes the last two weekends of April (22nd/23rd and 29th/30th April), if these are of any use? If these dont work for the rest of you I will do whatever it takes (well almost!) to try to get some time off for another weekend in April or May if there is a date which is better for everyone else. All I can say though is the more notice I have the better.

Next for the checklist:

• Car: E90 320d M Sport, Black Sapphire
• Date: See above (will try to accomodate)
• Venue: Any central location eg Leeds, Nottingham, Leicester, Mars, and hopefully somewhere picture sque where the cars can shine.
• What I'd like: A decent day/night out, and to start something that we could do again! What is the point of having clear lenses if we can't show them off??
• Contribution: Cleat lenses, a round of drinks and most importantly an E90!