Rep
Drives: Single Turbo N54 on Meth!

Garage List
2007 BMW E92  [10.00]
2007 BMW E90  [0.00]
2006 BMW E91  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impreza99 View Post
Interested in the intercooler and some what close to you being in CT. Does it come with charge pipes? Does it fit an e90 n55? Lastly any trimming of the bumper required to fit the intercooler? Thanks
Here is the install video:

It does come with charge pipes and clamps. The IC has a very small ding in the bottom of it. Had the ding for 4 years, no issues, again it pressure tested perfect. I just want to be honest about it. It does not effect performance in any noticeable way given how small it is.

I cannot guarantee N55 fitment but I would think if you can use a N54 IC on an N55(not sure) than I am sure this one would fit.

FWIW cutting isn't hard at all. I don't understand why people complain about it. Even we I installed my VRSF RACE IC and had to cut more it wasn't like it was that bad. A sawzall is your friend. On the Helix on the N54 no cutting is required. This is another reason it was so popular, it was designed correctly to fit in a specific area vs using a generic chinese intercooler core and building the IC around it.

I'll try and get pictures of all the items shortly.
Appreciate 0