View Single Post
      04-25-2016, 05:16 PM   #26
kyledoestheastro
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 328i

Has anyone had any luck on this??? I had a slight vibration last summer, got my alignment done, and wheels roadforce balanced which improved it but didn't get rid of it.
Later in the fall it got a little worse so I brought it to a reputable independent bmw shop cause I thought it was a bearing, they said it's not the bearing and once I switch to my winter tires I'll be fine.

When I switched to my winter tires I was told by Town Fair Tire that my front right summer tire had bad "chopping" (after I got it aligned twice within 6 months and roadforce balanced). The vibration persisted with new winter tires but less noticeable.

I just switched to brand new summer tires last week and got them balanced and an alignment. This made the vibration come back worse.
Now last Saturday I put brand new rotors and pads on all around, and the vibration is slightly worse and my wheel violently shakes when braking from highway speeds and I can feel it shaking when braking from any other speeds but not as bad.
I can also feel it in my seat just as much as I can in my steering wheel.

Anyone have any suggestions before I spend another $500 on doing all my bushings and whatnot? I really don't want to keep dumping money into this trying to get rid of the vibration. Nor do I want to ruin another set of new tires or warp my new rotors...

This is on a 2011 328i xDrive

Last edited by kyledoestheastro; 04-25-2016 at 05:31 PM..
Appreciate 0