02-04-2010, 10:41 PM   #65
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakarDude View Post
Go for a colour (Im a Brit) that goes with the Chrome window trim - contrast with the SGM. Going the whole way and getting Chrome rims would be too much, no one wants to look like a dealer But the tones between the 162's you have now and Chrome, if that is what everyone understands as Hypersilver, I think that would look best.
You know, I'm actually getting the chrome switched out with the shadowline trim. My chrome has the finish wearing off of it and it will look much better blacked out around the edges, especially after the tint is done next week And I NEVER wanted chrome rims lol, I'll leave that to the youngins in the Cadillacs

Hypersilver was one of my first choices, but its looking like gunmetal V710's. Haven't seen that finish very much/at all on this board, especially on my color. Don't mind being one of the few

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andpopse View Post
I orginally wanted ACS BiColour but only silver was available. I'm glad iwent silver now, and i love the 19 concave.
Those ACS look so mean . The concavity is real nice on those, but I was never much of an ACS fan, personally. And it looks like you have an E92? Almost everything looks better on a coupe, ya know

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 0