View Single Post
      08-30-2007, 09:53 AM   #240
noktekniq
Colonel
Rep
Drives: e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detailed Image View Post

Good question. I do not see any harm in applying a wax with a mf towel. However, I think when you are using a folded towel, it makes for one large applicator pad, and if you let it hang down and just use a corner, you have to monitor the towel closer to make sure it doesn't pick up any contamination. I think the size alone seals for me to use a foam applicator pad.

Also, you'll ruin your towels significantly faster if you are directly applying the product with them as the product can quickly cake up and render that section of the towel unusable if not cared for properly. In this case, I'd rather replace a $1.50 foam applicator than a $3.99 towel.

Zaino does make an all in one product, called Z-AIO. It polishes and protects in one step. Keep in mind while these are great time saving steps, you will get better results by using a dedicated polish then a dedicated sealant afterwards.

Great questions!

George
so for being lazy and not wanting to apply so many layers of different zaino, using the z-aio would do the job? i got a little confused when you say "polishes," so z-aio isn't wax?
Appreciate 0