View Single Post
      03-02-2023, 07:56 PM   #4
Biginboca
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 328i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by jl.e90 View Post
Mine is a 09' and the 3sim came off an 07' and mine does not have an oil separater like the early models do and mine is built into the valve cover so switching to a different hose is not an option. The only thing I could think of doing is cutting up the existing hose and using one of the connectors with some hydraulic hose that I have access to through my work to extend the hose.

I still need to get new disa valves for it and I'm waiting to install it until I get my oil filter housing gasket delivered so I can get that taken care of while I have the manifold removed so I'm not really rushed with it and can source an identical hose to the one on my car to use for some testing
I would just remake the hose you have into a single with some rubber vacuum hose and a couple hose clamps. I did that about 4 years (70k miles) ago for my manifold swap and it’s been working fine ever since. I see no reason to waste money on the oem single hose when you can just splice what you have and it works fine.
Appreciate 0