Rep
Drives: e93 328c N52 3.0L cabriolet

Garage List
2002 325xi  [0.00]
2009 328i cabriolet  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrbig View Post
Rear footwell bulb e92 is wat bulb ?
if it is the same as in e93, then your best bet is to retrofit it with a Luxer1 (http://store.ijdmtoy.com). You got two pea size bulbs each side, but you need only one Luxer1, which would be the same set up for the front visor vanity lighting. If you are referring to the light at the bottom of the door, then it is a standard type 194 wedge. Contrary to what others have said, these locations are not influenced by canBus errors. Mainly you got to watch out for the dome & map lights which will give you a canBus error unless you use the one with built in resistor chip in-series to mimic incandescent bulbs, at least that has been my experience. Just pry it off gently, using a clean thin flat (or wrapped in electric tape to prevent scuffing) screwdriver from its top or bottom side. Once out, take the connector out, and then snap out the back cover. They are tiny, and girls fingers are better suited for this task than ours. I asked my wife who unwillingly agreed to dislodge the pea size bulbs, and snap in the new Luxer1 mini module.
Attached Images

Sou fanático por conversíveis...

Last edited by hookah66; 12-10-2010 at 08:52 AM..
Appreciate 0