View Single Post
      11-01-2011, 04:34 PM   #1
China Ze
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E93 335I

Do Not Buy From Prior-design! (they said So we will do nothing if you don't remove )

it's not a nice story, i orderd the widebody body kit with exhaust from PRIOR-DESIGN from DE. that cost me about niearly 6000 Euro +GST(15% of it is GST) befor i paid, the thing they tell me like a love story, "the body kit is great, nothing need be fixed, just put it on it will work, you will resive the part in one week after you paid". once i paid, that's a different story, they always not response with my email, and i'v been waiting for the part for 3 month after a paid. i just got the parts late last month. but the kit was not as good as they tell me, i need to do a lot of work for put the kit on, and i have to get a M3 window wash wather botle for the kit, becaue BMW 335 's one is too big. the worst thing is,!!!!!!!!!!!!! the exhaust is not even for my car. the guy who work in the car work shop, told me "this is not for you car"

every time i send them email, 9 out of 10 i got nothing back, so i just keep sending emails to them, today i just eamiled their owner, got this email back from their emil( not owner's email)

Last edited by China Ze; 11-15-2011 at 02:09 AM..
Appreciate 0