09-14-2018, 12:57 PM   #20
C2YT
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 e90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplev33 View Post
To explain this once and once for all, im looking for a custom tune map from another FOB N55. im willing to pay for tune but also if its free I don't mind. Me and my guys in the community have an idea that we want to try and It doesn't have to be explained by any of the trolls in this post. If you have someone (tuner) let it be known. if you just want to exercise your fingers there's a website for words per minute on google. Good Day
Hold up, because I understand what you are asking for. You want someone to send you a tune file and you are willing to pay for it. BUT, you are to cheap to have someone develop a custom tune for you, and unwilling to look at other options such as a BEF.

Handouts don't come for free, nothing does. Which is why you are "willing to pay" but if it comes free then it comes free. Explain why someone would spend $300+ to develop a custom flash for their car then send it over to you for pennies on the dollar?

My fingers get a great exercise right here, but thanks for the work out advice. haha.

If you and your "guys" have an idea of what you want to try, why are you asking for hand outs? This community isn't exactly open source. You have to pay to play. No one is trolling here, just offering solid advice.
Appreciate 0