View Single Post
      03-20-2011, 12:17 PM   #269
buck16716
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 535i

Thumbs down

Unfortunately I did not have a very good experience with Luxury Auto Xchange and would not recommend buying from them especially if you are unable to see the car for yourself. I purchased a 2009 BMW 535i and was told that the car was in perfect condition as I was unable to see the car before purchasing it since I was located in California. The mistake is that I took the salesman's word on the condition of the car. When I received the car, it had small nicks as scratches that were not excessive, but it was frustrating because I was told that there were none. However, that was the least of my concerns as I have been trying to get a couple of simple elements corrected. The car was delivered with an owners manual for a different year car which makes it challenging to program my car since the manuals are significantly different from 2009 and 2010. Additionally, they needed to send the hold down clamps for the front mats. These seem pretty minor, but getting anyone to respond has been virtually impossible.

The bigger issue is that the rear window defroster doesn't work and when you turn it on it cuts out the radio. When I took it to my local dealership, they stated that the connection to the back window was cut when the window tint was removed. The cost to fix it, $1600.

As you can imagine, no one will return my emails to address the issue, even the owner that said it would be taken care of.

I would chock up this experience as a bad one and would not recommend this dealership.
Appreciate 0