Drives: '08 335i

So, Leith's initial offer was this:

Quote:
MSRP $49520
Discount $2205
Sale price $47315
Money factor .00245
Residual 62% or $30702
Due at signing $1183.09 (this is 1st month payment, tax, tag, and doc only) NO money down
35 more payments of $696.93
And from the sounds of it, it's a pretty good first offer. The SA I spoke to could tell I was going to drive a hard bargin and tried to pull a decent price immediately. Flow threw in the towel after 4 emails and less than 2 hours saying they wouldn't beat it. Schaeffer said they could match it, but nothing more, and Performance said they would beat a price, just tell them what it was, but when I did, he told me he'd get back to me today but never did.

So that pretty much leaves me at Leith. I know you guys have had bad experiences, but the SA I spoke to seems very helpful, nice, and has been working pretty hard to get my business. Being so close to where I live, I think I might be going with them anyway. Hopefully I won't have any issues with them.

I emailed him back after that offer (which of course he said was rock bottom and he couldn't do any better because they can already sell coupes for more than that) and told him that hitting $650 was important to me and that I wanted them to knock off $500 more, and I'd put $1000 down so we'd hit that $650 number, and also that I wanted an agreement that if the MF dropped in May or June before I got my car, that we would renegotiate with the new numbers.

If they can hit those last two requirements for me, then I think I'm ready to sign.

Oh, and I decided on Jet Black, Jade Gray, and Gray Poplar. Funny, Leith has apparently never sold a Jade. Their manager didn't even know what it looked like. They were saying how they were going pull strings (swap a P1 to P3 after production started) to get one on the lot so they could even see it.
Appreciate 0