View Single Post
      08-24-2008, 12:39 AM   #110
bubbletea 4 me
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Finally here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCMPOWER View Post
Hey everyone, I am normally on M3post, but came over to E90 to check out the pics from the event. MnK6 thank you for some of the pics, did you happen to get any of the 92 M3's? Great event Paul, I had a blast and will definitly be at more NCC events. bubbletea 4 me, I (Silverstone M3) left the same time you did and noticed your car, I love the Lm-r's.
Thanks for the compliment on my wheels. I saw you leaving but when we pulled outta the park, it was my buddy driving my car..lol. i was in my buddy's E46 M3. no reason, we just wanted to change it up plus i never get to see my car .. i'm always in it. it's interesting to actually SEE it in action..haha. i know, sounds stupid.

nice E92 M3 man. i drove by fairfax bmw when i got back to NOVA and actually stopped by hoping to take it out for a test drive. the only manual one they had was AW, which is my fav color. too bad they wouldnt let me take it out for a spin, but whatever.. they saw my car and the sales guys were all gawkin.. lol, i thought that was pretty funny.

def. come out to the NCC events man. I"m new here and have been to a couple events. hope to you see at the next one (social/dinner at Tysons??)
Appreciate 0