View Single Post
      10-01-2012, 03:25 PM   #202
psmitty95
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 M340i xDrive

More bad news unfortunately... I called to make my appointment for this Saturday but the owner of the shop who does most of the work is going to be out at a wedding... I really wish they were here last Friday cause then I would have them all done but there's nothing I could do since they didn't get here. I would have it done on the week but my car is my DD and I can't be without it for so long on a weekday (i'm getting FMIC, DP's, Rotors, SS lines, Fluid, Pads, and injectors done). I really apologize to everyone because I didn't want to add to the wait... I'm going to see what I can do and try to maybe find someone to do it this weekend although I doubt thats the route i'll go since almost ever shop i've called a few weeks ago had prices to high except the one i'm going to.

Edit: Never mind I put some thought into it and I really don't want to be the one holding this up any longer... I'm going to drop it off Saturday morning and hopefully pick it up either Sunday or Monday since Monday is columbus day.

Last edited by psmitty95; 10-01-2012 at 03:33 PM..
Appreciate 0