Private
Rep
Drives: i8 / M4 / R8V10 / 911CS

2006 BMW 325i Jet Black $26500

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
This is my car. It's a 2006 BMW 325i Jet black exterior and classic beige interior.

I have about 21000 highway miles on the car. The exterior of the car is in exellent condition but not in "perfect showroom" condition. This means it has a couple small marks and a few dead bugs on the bumper etc.

Here's a list of incredible mods I have done to the car :

1) 35% tint

that's it. The car is basically in its stock form with only a nice tint. The car is an automatic and it has just the basic options (no premium package etc)
I am not a racer nor do I do stupid things with my car so the car has been driven with extra care and I don't believe I actually went anywhere close to 5000 rpm. I use it to go to my work and back, that's all.

Nothing has been done to the interior as well, and this means NOTHING. I sat in it and nothing more.

The car has the extended warantee and I also purchased the tire and wheel protection plan so if you damage your tires or wheels, BMW will replace them free.

I need to sell it quick as I am moving to a better home (choosing home over car? I know, crazy) so this is my quick sell price - $26500

Please do send me an email or simply give me a call and we'll talk. I am in NJ.

Thanks,
Sam

ohansol@gmail.com
917-385-4254

Attached Images

Last edited by BeMyWife; 09-21-2007 at 06:28 PM.. Reason: $26500 !!!!!
Appreciate 0