View Single Post
      11-21-2012, 11:00 PM   #2413
jvsxn
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e-ninety

Sweet. I'm not that big of a fan when it comes to the M3 mirrors but what I'd like to do is get CF caps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsonuspp View Post
Wow the day started off as a disappointment, the painters for my M3 mirror covers almost fell through. I had to cancel my 2pm appointment with Lance, for my M3 mirror install, because of the painters said they were not ready. But then I got a last minute call at 4pm from the painters and I got to pick up my mirrors!!!! Now what to do????? Well I downloaded some pics on generic mirror installs, got a link from a forum member that showed a video install step by step...I watched it 3x......lol. I took the plunge and did the install myself. The top pic is after the bottom pic is before. If anyone is on the fence that is thinking of swapping there mirrors out themselves do it!!!!!! it was very easy don't pay someone to do it!!!the DIY here on this forum rocks, $160 is the going rate here in the bayarea, I guess but to be honest it took me 1.5hr's of going slow and steady without breaking anything and ensuring everything worked and was installed correctly. I am $160 richer. Thanks again to the archives in this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vfeng View Post
Haha i was thinking about getting project erica's hood and selling the vorsteiner one but i decided to limit my spending to just the LS3s
Can I haz dibs? Im BSM too