View Single Post
      05-16-2023, 12:49 PM   #23
TyroneShoelaces
Captain
Rep
Drives: E91 N54 swapped

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inquisitive View Post
�� How is that crazy? I know plenty of married men that put themselves into “crazy” situations. One brother-in-law is a cop with just one family car. The other BIL is great with cars but is deep in repairing BOTH of their cars at the moment after buying a old car on impulse. I’ve known plenty of families relying on just one car. I’ve had a backup car and plan to get another after I’ve gotten this one up-to-date.

I’m not a doordasher or poor. I don’t see how trying to save thousands of dollars makes one poor. I could end up saving well over 5% of my income doing this work myself. I’m a geneticist back in school for a third degree. One kid. I don’t do social media.

I see that you’re having fun with my post ��
I am just kidding around, please don't take offense or too seriously. Honestly the only time my N54 powered car has left me stranded has been when it blew a sidewall on the highway....but I've replaced all the failure points when I pulled the motor during my swap. It's my fun daily and modded so I expect issues.
The bulk of the N54 reliability problems beyond waterpumps and oil leaks are self induced so we're all in this mess of our own doing.

Last edited by TyroneShoelaces; 05-16-2023 at 12:58 PM..
Appreciate 2