View Single Post
      09-11-2009, 01:12 AM   #63
vbmw335
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ar design View Post
LOL, seriously? Making a quality product in the USA vs knocking parts off in China does not mean the USA company is gouging. Simply means we have higher costs due to higher quality materials and workmanship, and American workers producing the product. Our *cost* on the downpipes is higher than your sale price. there is a reason for that.

That is not what I am trying to imply. Simply stating that larger diameter tube DOES make a difference, even on small turbos like a TD03 or a K04. Granted, some gains definitively came from losing the secondary cats - but not all of them. We have not done any specific testing on the 335i. You claim to have done so. So back it up.

Bottom line:

Claims were made that testing was done on 2.5" vs 3". Would love to see this data.
Claims were made that photos of prototypes and proper product development vs. copying were available. Would love to see those as promised.

Getting tired of repeating myself

AR,

I am getting tired of your shameless bickering and your negative sales pitch...is that the only way you can sell your products?? dont your products have their own merits to sell on their own? Dude ...just wake up !!...MADE IN USA is NOT EQUAL TO BETTER QUALITY. We have some of the crapiest product designs and quality of most developed nations..we make F22's but also make some crappy cars ....you shouldnt be talking BMW then....buy something domestic.

Yoir Pitch makes sense ...if you live on ALL USA Made product only...try that.

If AR downpipes are that much better quality...people will pay the premium , just like someone would buy a Rolex, Omega over some other mid-low range watches.

You seem to be pleading to people here to see the value in your product by talking shit about others ...learn some good marketing and business skills , you will go much farther and not self destruct.

BTW....no matter what you do ...most of the downpipe market is already cornered by VK...so chill out and find some other opportunites instead of wasting time here and posting useless BS.

Learn this consumer is the king and we dictate the prices and value...we ask and companies like VK delivers, if you cant deliver then shut up and walk away.

Enough...i am out....
BMW X5 4.8 is
Appreciate 0