View Single Post
      10-31-2015, 11:57 AM   #156
BB_cuda
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2011 335D Msport, 2013 X5D

Update: Schmiedmann sent me an invoice saying parts had arrived there in Odense. I also got a Fedex shipping notice so they are on their way to USA!

Meanwhile, I've cut back harness a little on passenger side to get polllen sensor wires to reach its further inboard mounting spot. I ran into a bit of a puzzle. There is a little nub that sticks out (see pictures) on the outboard side mount. I started to get dremel and cut it off where sensor end would point in board. But then i thought those BMW guys put that there for a reason so I spun sensor around to where sensor end points outboard and it went in okay. I really wished i had a little more wire length though. I don't want to hack the harness with splices to get more reach. Last picture is with sensor in mount and lower small cover closing out the ECU compartment. Top passenger side with filters not installed yet.

I also looked on net to see how standard E90 cowl has the sensor pointed and found it is also outboard. So, I must have flipped this around a long time ago on the standard cowl when I had pulled DDE for tune.
Attached Images

Last edited by BB_cuda; 10-31-2015 at 12:07 PM..
Appreciate 1
iamjamen131.50