View Single Post
      01-15-2013, 10:10 PM   #20
e9012345
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e90

Thanks all...

The idea of getting a lip is a good one but I've recently just bought a bike so I need my funds for that.. besides I don't know how a lip would fit on that broken piece and to be honest it'll make it lower which would just make it a matter of time before that gets ripped off along with bumper lol.. I live in Toronto - not very suitable for lowered cars with all the condo and underground garages and car parks.

What I will be doing is finding an epoxy like some of you mentioned that works with the plastic/polyurethane. Crazy glue makes one as does JB Weld. JB weld is supposed to be better so I might check that out.

Once I take the wheel off and lift the car up, I'll have a better idea of what I'm working with. Most likely I'll clean and glue the splitter back and then secure it from the back with some strong duct tape as someone mentioned.

Will post pics.
6MT Sport Pkg | BMW Perf. Pedals | BMW Perf. SSK | CF Steering Trim | BMW Performance Black Gloss Grilles | M3 Rep Bumper | Muffler Delete 2.5"| Charcoal Delete + K&N Drop In | CDV Delete | Clutch Stop | Active Autowerke Stage II Tune | H&R Sport Springs | Koni Yellow Shocks/Struts | 18" Gunmetal CSL Reps | BurgerTuning Spacers | Staggered Ventus V12's | ATE Super Blue & Hawk HPS | Blacklines | GP6K Angel Eyes
Appreciate 0