07-22-2018, 05:21 PM   #45
Kyngofpop
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by notquiteanewbie View Post
If I'm being fair one of the reasons why I ended up selling my Giulia TI and getting the M3 is because of the dealership experience. It's a bit varied in some cases can be a pain to get to depending on your location.

There's a big difference between an Alfa / Maserati dealership, and an Alfa / Fiat / Chrysler / Dodge / Jeep dealership.

As others have mentioned the quality / reliability has been pretty good thus far, so if Alfa can continue to improve the dealership / service experience, I would absolutely consider them again.
That's the one thing that scares me about Alfa, the distance from my area to a dealership and service department is over an hour one way. I'd been looking at the Giulia Ti and am trying to schedule a test drive within the next two weeks. Love the looks of the car but I owned an 164 LS in the early 00's and the reliability was a nightmare as was finding someone to service it. Glad that others are having decent experiences with reliability of the Giulia, kinda gives others some hope if they're looking to switch.