View Single Post
      06-22-2009, 03:29 PM   #54
Swiller
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 330i

honest review, one good , one bad

to be honest i didnt even know , that a company called Big Motoring World Group, selling Second hand used BMWs, for sale in Kent, BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 Series, X3 M3 Z3 Z4 existed before a couple of months ago.

had i known this i too may have been able to pick up used BMW X5 Series at Big Motoring World Kent as well as used BMW 1 Series at Big Motoring World Kent when i was buying my 330i.

However, it is a good job i didnt know that i could pick up used BMW X5 Series at Big Motoring World Kent as well as used BMW 1 Series at Big Motoring World Kent because they are shite.

I know this because a mate of mine bought a BMW X5 series from Big Motoring World Group, selling Second hand used BMWs, for sale in Kent, BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 Series, X3 M3 Z3 Z4.

Unfortuantely for her, she realised her mistake after she did in fact pick up a used BMW X5 Series at Big Motoring World Kent as well as perusing used BMW 1 Series at Big Motoring World Kent.

After purchasing a BMW X5 series from Big Motoring World Group, selling Second hand used BMWs, for sale in Kent, BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 Series, X3 M3 Z3 Z4; it failed to work after 2000 miles.

She decided to ring Big Motoring World Group, selling Second hand used BMWs, for sale in Kent, BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 Series, X3 M3 Z3 Z4.

The man said, Hello, my name is Quentin Bhumgravi and you are through to... Big Motoring World Group, selling Second hand used BMWs, for sale in Kent, BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 Series, X3 M3 Z3 Z4.

She went to to explain how crap, shite, awful, terrible, hideous, abismal, rubbish her experience had been. She wanted another one. They gave her one straight away, but sadly no replacement car as yet.

I for one have no problems with this outfit. I bought a magic tree from there there 2 months ago. I was sceptical at first with the strong smell coming off it. Thankfully this disappeared a month later as quentin said it would.
Only the smells from my ciggy smoke and my skiddy bundies are evident in the cabin now, so no long term detrimental effects.
I swear the suspension is taughter and the stereo is louder after the smell went. Now thats magic. A great bit of kit for £6.99. Will deffo go for the silly citrus when i hit 50,000 miles.

Appreciate 0