02-28-2019, 02:47 PM   #20
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
Agreed, anarchy will break out in the city FAST. 7 days? I think you have more like 7 hours. You have to strike first, get what you need, and head out.

My vehicle choice is easy. Our Nissan Leaf will be worthless after 80 miles. My M2 will be worthless if the road gets rough. Thankfully I have one of these being outfitted now and will take delivery in May:

Would throw the monkey in the back as insurance in case the roads become impassible as it's good for 160 MPG, can do some light offroading, and is faster than a zombie.

We keep enough supplies in our earthquake preparedness kit to be able to bail fast and live easy for a week or so. Would get as far out of the city as fast as possible. In laws have property on an island 1.5 hours from Seattle. They have fuel, generators, guns, ammo, and a lot of food. Could hole up there till we figure sh*t out. Ultimately though you either have to go up or into the water. Long term I'd look to a small island in the middle of a lake.

I think we all know from The Walking Dead that the zombie problem can be solved pretty easily. It's the people problem that comes later that becomes the real threat.
Can I crash with you? I’ll bring milk, eggs and bread.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34184.50