View Single Post
      11-26-2021, 06:50 AM   #445
blackshark
Rep
Drives: E36 X5e70

Hello,

Hello

First of all thanks for doing this thread, it is very helpful for users of different BMW series ...

I have read the thread carefully several times and for my car x5 e70 3.0D from 2008 (235) I cannot decipher pins 6 and 7 of the X279. from pin 7 I can't find anything.

Now I am trying to find out the following:

for entries that are not active, it is necessary that the SMFA and SMFB module be connected to the K_CAN?

I suppose that if they have memory and we want to make use of it, the answer will be Yes.

then the following question comes to me:

pins 2 and 3 of X279 are from K_CAN so where do I connect them to enable minorities? to two pins whatever the sea. K_CAN because it is a network and it doesn't matter? Should they be free or can I weld them to ones that are already occupied?

So he learned the memories, say the keypads with memory, when using the memory, they work with the BZM module and this communicates with the CAS through K_CAN S and this in turn with the module under the seat through K_CAN P.

I also know that you have to feed the keypad by pulling a line to a fuse from the rear fuse box on the right side of the trunk to a 30G 5A fuse. since pin 4 or 9 that powers the module is 30G and 30A.

To save us from throwing out the line, it can be connected to another pin that is already connected to a 5A and will never be used at the same time .... I can get the mass by screwing to the base of the seat with a simple ring socket. although I think it is better to go to pin 8.

thanks for reading

@woodpecka @dasammy

Last edited by blackshark; 11-26-2021 at 06:53 AM.. Reason: name the authors of the thread
Appreciate 0