Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 x7 m50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam335ix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Knight_335
This really hits the nail on the head. Let them bash, until their hack tune blows something up under their hood and they come onto the forum crying for help because the dealer gave them the flip off lol...
who is the retard that takes a tune car to dealer without clearning the codes and taking out the tune it self? So far after 12000 mile cars runs great with jb4, race gas and DP's etc... Dinan is good, JB4 is better and Cobb wlll be my first choice when it first comes out. My neigbhor had dinan stage 2 on his n54 and was anti JB4 until he finaly tried it and never looked back.
I had jb4, moved on to Dinan s2, and was happier with it. Strange things happen.

As for code clearing, I can do it, albeit not automatically, via my p3 gauge. Thing is I don't have codes to clear just yet.

I'm moving up to s3 since there is still no Cobb or GIAC on the horizon. Honestly, the Dinan tune is smoother and better than my prior accessport results on my old wrx and sti.

There is always oe tuning for a real custom flash that should be relatively flexible. I'd have gone that route over Cobb and Giac without Dinan being available.