View Single Post
      02-09-2020, 04:01 PM   #1
dtm@heart
Captain
Rep
Drives: TiAg E90 Msport

It's been almost 10 years since selling my mystic blue 2006 330i E90 mtech. Ive been driving Toyota trucks since, but about a year ago I picked up a low mile TiAg 328i msport as a more efficient way to move around town.

As opposed to my last bmw, I wanted to keep this one simple and didn't do any major upgrades for the first year. The design of the stock wheels [style 194M] doesn't bother me but they were in pretty bad condition from the prior owner with lots of baked on brake dust, sun damage, and curb marks.

I decided it was time to do a deep detail and correction on the car and once I was done, the old wheels were such an eyesore compared to the rest of the car, I knew it was time to pull trigger on a new set.

I researched aftermarket wheels that would look good on stock suspension, and I always thought the Apex Arc-8 looked great. Their fitment guide even had a picture of a similar spec E90 with no suspension work that I admired, but I had a hard time finding other references for stock E90 on 17x9 with thick rubber.

So without anymore delay here are some angles of the setup that I wish were available when I was shopping - 2009 328i msport on hyper black 17x9 ET30 Apex Arc8, 255/40/17 square:

(Sorry couldn't figure out how to get my google images to embed so I'm uploading the pics for now)
Attached Images

Appreciate 5
SlimE92185.50
jtom8353.00
tlow982188.00