View Single Post
      01-11-2019, 11:35 AM   #26
dakotacoates
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 328I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan View Post
OP are you an inventor? I don't think anyone in the history of the world has ever asked this question before!

Honestly though, inb4 your for sale post within a year where you realize you are in way over your head and the car bankrupts you with maintenance you neglected
I'm so tired of hearing people tell me that I'm not taking care of my maintenance and that the car is going to break down on me. How does that help me at all maybe you should tell me what maintenance needs to be done at what mileage what's common for these cars to go bad etc. I am a mechanic and I have owned a BMW E 90 before the valve cover gasket was just replaced 1000 miles ago and the breaks along with it The spark plugs have eight or 9000 miles on them the water pump and thermostat seem to be working fine I haven't gotten any high-pressure fuel pump codes or anything like that yet the car isn't leaking or burning a drop of oil its holding coolant perfect i'm going to do the transmission service on it here very soon and replace the whole pan and filter with it I made this thread for advice on mods and the common problems and anything you guys think I should look out for not to get told that I'm in over my head and my maintenance isn't being kept up on
Appreciate 0