View Single Post
      02-11-2017, 09:27 AM   #76
NeverSettling
Registered
Rep
Drives: 325d LCI

I've specially registered an account just for xHP - thank you so much for all your hard work thus far!

It still isn't clear to me how the OTS maps can be considered in terms of purchasing multiple ones or just the Stage 3 setup, as well as how flexible customizing options are for D/S/M mode.

My assumption is that the Stage 3 setup included everything of the Stage 2 setup, but not the 'economy style driving' feature of the Stage 1 setup?
Would this than mean that you'd have to purchase both Stage 1 AND 3 OTS maps, so you could program D mode for eco driving, S for 50% faster shifts and M for faster shifts + removal of the rev limiter?
From a financial point of view, I already find the total cost of 210 USD for the base license and the stage 3 map quite steep to be honest. Adding another 50 USD for the comfort map would make things only worse.

Also, just go get an idea of the improvements in terms of shifting speed, how would you compare the ZF6HP with the xHP Stage 3 setup to the new stock ZF8, let's say on a scale of 1-10 with the ZF8 being 10?

Final remark: your car seems quite fast judging from the demo videos. Is this stock behavior or are you running a Stage 1 ECU tune?

Many thanks in advance and keep up the good work! I'm really looking forward to the release

Last edited by NeverSettling; 02-11-2017 at 09:39 AM..
Appreciate 1