GTR'in it
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Nissan GTR Black Edition

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by scooba0010 View Post
I looked at the Apple products at Christmas ,its fantastic quality and i am sure you can justify the extra ,I am sure if you ask on here there is a way of getting some student discount with apple ,I think you may need to come up with some student union card number and from memory it gets you 15% discount ,worth having on them price i-macs.

The more i think it could be 25% they will only sell you one per year with the discount ,

My sister in law has bought three macbooks for her two boys and one for her self ,to date one broken screen and one failed /problematic hard drive ,so they arent indestructable around children ,that said her boys are $ucking animals ,

I would love a 17" mac book pro ,i wouldnt know what to do with it as i only use internet explorer on the lap top at home its 7 yr old and still running fine .

I would be interested what sort of deal you can get on Apple as i would consider buying my wife one for her birthday in March .
I'd find it hard to justify the extra even with a student discount

You talk of Macbook's here which are fair enough but having an iMac as a desktop...hmmm...
Appreciate 0